- 101 Job Search Tips! Presented by Career Coach, Eunice Colmon – Monday, March 23 @ 7pm – Participants must sign up to attend free workshop.
- Fine amounts that were 10 cent fines are now 20 cents: overdue books, magazines, audiobooks, read-a-longs, Playaways, software & music CDs.
- Sat, March 21, 1-3 pm Makers from across NJ will be participating in the inaugural NJ Makers Day 2015 to celebrate and share maker culture.
- Fine amounts that had 10 cent fines are now 20 cents: overdue books, magazines, audiobooks, read-a-longs, Playaways, software & music CDs.
- Good news for Zinio users! Patrons will be able to read, check out and view previously checked out titles directly from the library page.
Access your local Libraries of Middlesex Automation Consortium. Anytime, anywhere via the LMxPRESS app
Keyword author title subject series periodical title
Tag Archives: Iris Johansen
#1 New York Times bestselling author Iris Johansen brings us book two in a heart-stopping new Eve Duncan trilogy The stakes are raised even higher in Hunting Eve [..]
#1 New York Times bestselling author Iris Johansen is back with the first book in a chilling new Eve Duncan trilogy that asks the question: will Eve survive [..]
From the #1 New York Times bestselling author Iris Johansen comes a new thriller that will have Eve Duncan questioning everything she thought she knew about her family [..]
A music therapist who thrives on helping others, Kendra Michaels cherishes the ordinary life she has achieved after stem cell surgery restored her sight. The skills she perfected [..]