Guide to Using eLibraryNJ eBooks on your Nook
- Plug your Nook device into a computer, and launch Adobe Digital Editions. You may need to install this free software if it is not installed on the computer.
- At the top of the window, click on Help, then Authorize Computer, and input your Adobe ID, and click Authorize. You may need to create a free account. You can do so by clicking Get an Adobe ID online.
- Go to www.eLibraryNJ.com in a computer web browser
- At the top of the webpage, click Sign In, choose Dowdell Library of South Amboy, and input your Library Card # (leave off the last number of your card)
- Browse the site for the book of your choice, and click it.
- Click on Borrow, and then choose Go to Bookshelf. Next to the title, click on Download, then EPUB eBook. Next, choose Confirm & Download, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Finally, drag the book icon in the library from the bookshelf to the device name in Adobe Digital Editions. This will transfer the book from the computer to the Nook device, and you can now begin reading your rented book.
Need additional help? Click here for a guided tour.
Have a question? Click here
E-mail us at email@example.com